exXML Collaboration-Protocol Profile and Agreement Specification Version 2.0
2. Date of issuance/publishment
4. Details of the entity that has ownership on this instrument
This specification, a part of ebXML suite of technical specifications, contains the detailed definitions of the Collaboration-Protocol Profile (CPP) and the Collaboration-Protocol Agreement (CPA). The Message-exchange capabilities of a Party may be described by a Collaboration-Protocol Profile (CPP), while a CPA may be created by computing the intersection of the two Partners' CPPs. Included in the CPP and CPA are details of transport, messaging, security constraints, and bindings to a Business-Process-Specification (or, for short, Process-Specification) document that contains the definition of the interactions between the two Parties while engaging in a specified electronic Business Collaboration.
6. Relevant documents
7. Geographical application scope of this instrument
8. This instrument is related to:
9. Standard nature of this implementation instrument